7 Must-Have Solar & Electrical Accessories for your home security system
Have you ever considered swapping some of your plugged-in accessories for solar-powered ones? There are lots of benefits to doing so! Let’s take a look at solar & electrical accessories for your home security system.
When it comes to safety and security, it’s important to keep your abode in tip-top shape. You wouldn’t want to be the victim of a break-in. With a good home security system and wireless accessories for solar, you can feel safe and secure in your home and know exactly what is going on when you aren’t there. For example, having solar panels helps your house run more efficiently rather than wasting electricity by buying it from a utility company.
If you have solar panels, you’ll also need some accessories like trickle chargers, inverters, battery backup systems, and mounting options. Using these accessories not only prevents you from having a power outage but also makes sure your utility company can’t tie your production to your use (not all of them do this by the way).
On the other hand, if you haven’t installed solar yet but still have a large electric bill every month due to inefficient appliances or electrical issues, then you’ll need renewable energy monitoring equipment as well as energy-saving home improvements such as energy-efficient fans or even solar cell phone skins.
1. 300 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
You’ve probably heard about solar power before. The 300 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is one of the most
popular solar panels for residential use. It is 4 feet by 2 feet and 1 inch thick, with a weight of 14 lbs. You can buy it directly from Renogy, but Amazon and Home Depot also carry it.
Solar panels work by converting sunlight into electricity in an electrical system called a photovoltaic cell, or PV cell. The PV technology in your panel transforms light energy into electric current, which is then converted to energy that can be used to power your home security system—or anything else you might want to run off-grid.
Solar panels are extremely durable, with warranties up to 25 years. They require little maintenance because they have no moving parts; the most they need is an occasional cleaning to keep them working their best!
The beauty of solar panels is that they are not only affordable but also versatile enough so that you can use them anywhere: on top of houses as well as for RVs and boats!
By installing solar panels at your home security system site now instead of later, you will save money on electricity bills while helping protect our planet from climate change (because burning fossil fuels causes global warming)–plus never having an electric bill again sounds like quite the bonus! If this sounds like a bargain, get it here!
2. Luminous Optimus 1.6KVA/24V Inverter
The Luminous Optimus 1.6KVA/24V Inverter is a great option for those looking for a reliable source of backup power. It boasts fan-free convection cooling, an 8-hour backup time, and a wide input voltage range. Other features include:
- Compact design
- Automatic battery charging
- Short circuit protection
- Automatic overload protection
- Automatic thermal protection
- High efficiency
- Long life
3. 200 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Each solar panel is made from a single crystal of silicon, giving it the appearance of being one solid uniform color. 200 Monocrystalline solar cells are more energy-efficient and typically have a higher efficiency rate and space-saving design. They also tend to have a longer service life.
These panels can be used for RV, boat, and other off-grid applications like for your home and are perfect to power your home security system. They are weatherproof, easy to install and maintain and provide excellent performance in low-light environments. Great for Simple circuit electrical systems. Get it here.
4. Luminous Inverter Wet Cell Tubular Battery-150AH/12V
Your home security system can be powered for a long time without electricity when you have a Luminous Inverter Wet Cell Tubular Battery-150AH/12V. This is because it has a high capacity of 150 Ah and 12 V voltage. Additionally, it has thick tubular plates that ensure stable power generation from the battery. The battery is also sturdy enough to last for up to 36 months with normal use and proper care.
5. MONOCRYSTALLINE PANEL 250WTT
Three main points about 250 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 250 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel has a 250-watt capacity.
- Built with high-efficiency mono solar cells and uses a strong aluminum frame. This panel also features a tempered glass panel for added durability and weather resistance.
- Great for residential, commercial, and industrial applications
6. 2-Battery Iron Rack For Inverter Battery
The 2-Battery Iron Rack For Inverter Battery will help you store and organize your home security batteries.
This rack can hold up to two batteries, each weighing up to 150kg. It is made of high-quality iron and has dimensions of 17″ x 11.5″ x 15.5″. It also comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase so that you can buy in confidence.
7. Felicity 45A 12V/24V Charge Controller
This solar charge controller is designed for 12V or 24V solar panels and battery systems. It has maximum power point tracking (MPPT) technology, which can increase charging efficiency by 10-30%.
- 45A Charging Current
The 45A current rating means this charge controller can handle up to 540W of solar panels in a 12V system, or 1080W in a 24V system. It’s got a lot of features that make it suitable for off-grid homes, RVs, and boats.
- LCD Display & Multiple Protection
The controller comes with a display that shows the charging status and battery voltage. Overheating protection, overload protection, and short circuit protection are built into the design. If this is for you, get it here.
Conclusion – A home security system is a great way to secure your home. There are many accessories that will help your system run smoothly.
Protecting your home, loved ones, and possessions are extremely important. A good security system makes it possible to keep an eye on what matters most. Here are four things you can add to a security system to make it more effective:
- A 300 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel: The sun has been shining on the earth for a long time, and there’s no indication that it’s going anywhere anytime soon. This solar panel ensures that you never have to worry about power outages or having a dead battery because the sun will always be there.
- Luminous Optimus 1.6KVA/24V Inverter: It’s said that lightning never strikes twice in the same place and neither does this inverter — which means you can rest assured knowing that this inverter won’t fail on you during times when you need it most like during a power outage or if someone tries to cut your home’s electricity supply.
- 200 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel: If one solar panel isn’t enough, then two should do the trick! This monocrystalline solar panel will do just fine in any situation where you need extra power such as when running multiple appliances simultaneously or if something goes wrong with one of your panels (though unlikely).