5 TIPS to choose the best IP camera
Selecting the right IP cameras for your installation is necessary to get your desired results.
IP cameras have considerably more functionality than their analog counterparts due to the available technology which allows for flexibility.
There are some criteria to consider when choosing the right IP camera.
1. CAMERA TYPE: Would your IP camera be fixed lens, dome, PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom)?
2. REGION OF INTEREST: You should also note where your camera will be installed. Horizontal distance and camera housings differ for different environments.
3. RESOLUTION: Megapixels IP cameras provide much higher clarity than Analog models.
4. SCOPE OF INSTALLATION: Your IP camera should be able to function effectively to cater to all possible scenarios with respect to the objective of the installation.
i.e ( an off-grid installation should have cameras the can function without being connected to the main grid)
5. PRICE: Price is one of the most important determining factors in getting your preferred IP camera. Ensure that whatever your choice is, it should be in line with your budget.
So what are your 5 TIPS to choose the best IP camera? do share with us.
Click for a comprehensive list of available IP cameras and their prices.