The Hikvision DS-2TE127-G4A Fever Screening Thermographic Camera also known as the ” Black body” is a standard radiation source.
The black body has been widely used for calibrating infrared light system, measuring material emissivity, measuring parameters of an infrared sensor, and transmitting temperature between infrared emitter
and thermal devices.
With advanced detectors and algorithms, Hikvision DS-2TE127-G4A Fever Screening Thermographic Camera is designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports, and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
- Supports calibration of the thermal device in high accuracy
- Supports different temperature settings
- High accuracy and good stability
- Easy temperature calibration and correction
- Strong ability of anti-interference
- One second to detect the skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources